A fluoroquinolone designed for the management of bacterial diseases, with broad-spectrum activity against both gram-negative and gram-positive bacteria including those causing dermal, respiratory and urinary tract infections. Each mL of injectable solution contains 22.7 mg of enrofloxacin. Enroflox Injection is available for dogs only.
- Same active ingredient and dosing regimen as Baytril® Injectable Solution 2.27%
- Concentration-dependent and bactericidal
- Kills a broad range of Gram (+) and Gram (-) Bacteria
- Significant savings versus Baytril Injectable Solution 2.27%
- Available in 20 mL, 50 mL and economical 100 mL vials to fit any practice
CAUTION: Federal (U.S.A.) law restricts this drug to use by or on the order of a licensed veterinarian. Federal law prohibits the extra label use of this drug in food-producing animals. CONTRAINDICATIONS: Enrofloxacin is contraindicated in dogs known to be hypersensitive to quinolones. The safe use of enrofloxacin has not been established in large and giant breeds during the rapid growth phase. The use of enrofloxacin is contraindicated in small and medium breed dogs during the rapid growth phase (between 2 and 8 months of age). WARNINGS: For use in animals only. The use of this product in cats may result in Retinal Toxicity. Keep out of reach of children. Observe label directions and see product labeling for full product information.
Baytril is a registered trademark of Bayer Animal Health