- After processing, the chemical indicator line will turn from off-white to black when exposed to steam sterilization
- Strip is perforated enabling full or half length usage depending on pack size
- 3M™ Comply Steam Chemical Indicator 1250 is designed to monitor all 121-134°C (250-273° F) gravity and vaccuum assisted steam sterilization cycles.
- Type 4 (category i4) internal indicators as categorized by ISO 11140-1:2014
- Two year shelf life
As an internal pack monitor, the 3M™ Comply™ Steam Chemical Indicator 1250 offers an off-white to black color change when exposed to steam sterilization. Can be used in all 121- 134°C (250-273°F) gravity and vacum assisted steam sterilization cycles. The strip is perforated, allowing full or half-length use for different pack sizes. 240 each/box.
An ANSI/AAMI/ISO 11140 1:2014 Type 4 Chemical Indicator used to determine whether the sterilization process conditions were met inside each pack. Can use in all 121-134°C (250-273°F) gravity and vacum assisted steam sterilization cycles.
- For use as an internal pack monitor for steam sterilization.