The generic form of the most commonly prescribed NSAID for dogs worldwide with an excellent reputation for safety and efficacy. Carprofen remains the veterinarians’ first choice for relief of pain and inflammation associated with osteoarthritis (OA) and for the control of postoperative pain associated with soft tissue and orthopedic surgeries in dogs.
- Bioequivalent to the pioneer product, Rimadyl® Caplets
- Less expensive than Rimadyl® Caplets, offering significant savings for dog owners
- Flexible dosing: Administer to dogs at 2 mg/lb. (4.4 mg/kg) of body weight daily or divided and administered as 1 mg/lb. (2.2 mg/kg) twice daily
- Available in 25 mg, 75 mg and 100 mg strengths
- Available in 30, 60 and 180 count bottles
Observe label directions. For oral use in dogs only. Do not use in cats. As with other NSAIDs, rare but serious side effects involving the digestive system, kidneys or liver may occur. Such signs may include appetite loss, vomiting and diarrhea. Some of these side effects, in rare instances, may be serious, resulting in hospitalization or even death. Regular monitoring is required for pets on medication. Pet owners should be advised to discontinue treatment if side effects occur and contact their veterinarian. See product labeling for full product information.
Rimadyl is a registered trademark of Zoetis, Inc.