Bravecto Chew for Dogs kills adult fleas and is indicated for the treatment and prevention of flea infestations (Ctenocephalides felis) and the treatment and control of tick infestations [Ixodes scapularis (black-legged tick), Dermacentor variabilis (American dog tick), and Rhipicephalus sanguineus (brown dog tick)] for 12 weeks in dogs and puppies 6 months of age and older, and weighing 4.4 pounds or greater.
Bravecto Chew for Dogs is also indicated for the treatment and control of Amblyomma americanum (lone star tick) infestations for 8 weeks in dogs and puppies 6 months of age and older, and weighing 4.4 pounds or greater.
The active ingredient in Bravecto (fluralaner), an ectoparasiticide belonging to the isoxazoline group, is systematically active against fleas and ticks (black-legged tick, American dog tick, and brown dog tick), delivering protection for 12 weeks*. It also kills lone star ticks for eight weeks. Presented in a highly palatable flavored chew that dogs accept readily.
- Chewable flea and tick protection for dogs with persistent and long-lasting efficacy
- Kills 98.7% of newly arriving fleas within 24 hours for 12 weeks1
- Bravecto delivers rapid onset of action and speed of kill
- Quick flea control–starts killing within two hours after administration1
- 12-week protection* reduces gaps in protection that can result from monthly medications
- Available by veterinary prescription only